Vivant regularly releases new firmware versions to improve product performance and add new features.
To check for new firmware and update your Vivant Device:
- Download the latest firmware for your Device & Operating System
- Plugin and run the Vivant Firmware Upgrade Software
- Wait for device to upgrade
- The device downloads the firmware and begins the update.
: To avoid the risk of corrupting the firmware, do not interrupt the update. For example, do not turn off your Vivant Device.Firmware 1.02
- Once device is updated, press the "+" and "power" button simultaneously to enter the "Timer" screen, Once timer is being displayed on device's LED screen, press "+" or "-" to increase or decrease the timer by 1 minute until the user's preference is achieved. Once the desired minutes is set, simply press "power" button to return to home screen on device. "
Firmware 1.03 -
Adds a function of allowing the user to change your desired temperature during sessions and optimizes power consumption during sleep mode.
Read the new firmware release notes to learn about new features.